Friday, February 26, 2010

Good Divorce Lawyers for Special Needs Cases

If you are going through divorce and someone in your family has a disability or special need, you need a lawyer who can understand those issues and how they should be taken care of in your divorce case. If you don't have a lawyer in your area who has experience in divorce and disabilities, look at your court's list of approved Guardian ad Litem attorneys for divorces and guardianships. These lawyers frequently handle cases involving disabilities, so they will "speak the language" as well as have some familiarity with how disabilities can impact a person's life.

1 comment:

Mrs. Lucy Landen said...

I am Mrs. Lucy Landen. I need a lawyer to handle my collaborative law agreement between me and my ex husband.

I Need Your Legal Service.